Monday, August 26, 2013

First Day of School! Wake up, wake up!

Today was my first day of college, and man was it exciting. I actually saw a bunch of familiar faces, one of them being a good friend of mine from elementary school!


My english teacher is honestly the cutest thing of my life. She's super hyper and excited to meet everyone; you can tell she loves her job. My psych teacher was pretty chill too. Total goof ball with a really interesting take on beliefs.

I think what made today so exciting was meeting with a few girls from Phi Mu. I literally stood at their recruitment table for a good hour talking to them about their sorority and rushing. They were super sweet and now I can't wait until rush.  I'm definitely going to be looking into their sorority a lot more.


To end my exciting day, I went out to get froyo with the lovely Katie Wolf. I swear I could never get tired of talking to that girl. We literally sat at Menchies for a good three hours just talking and obsessing over college.



All in all, I'd say my first day of college was really successful and fun. I can't wait until tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment