Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Let the memories of before melt away..


The feeling of betrayal. It feels like someone has taken a knife and has stabbed you in the stomach and is slowly twisting it around in circles. It feels like someone has shot a hole in your chest. It feels like someone has taken a hammer and is banging at your knees as hard as they can, repeatedly. Okay, maybe that’s a little dramatic, but c’mon, I never thought I’d be betrayed by my best friend.
I know you’re not supposed to hate, but that’s all I feel for two particular people. I hate them. Now, I know maybe a few days, or weeks, or maybe even months from now, my hatred will turn into anger, and then, eventually, that anger will settle and I’ll never think of them again. But right now, I hate them. 
It’s funny how every person at my school is just like next. You think they’re different, but they’re not. All they want to do is screw you over. They don’t care for anyone but themselves. Maybe its me? Maybe I care too much? Maybe I should just stop caring competely. I’ve been screwed over too many times. I feel like I’ve given out all the love I could possibly give and have gotten nothing in return. I’m done with caring. I’m also done with being a good friend, a best friend. I’m just ……done.

No comments:

Post a Comment